Monday 30 June 2014

Soap & Glory: One Heck of a Blot


My new handbag staple is the 'Soap&Glory: One Heck of a Blot' Translucent Powder, and I am just in LOVE with this product! I'm going to pit it out there that I am pretty much a novice on make up and beauty. I'm hoping however to expand my knowledge and my collection of make up and I'm starting by tracking down those most highly recommended and loved products out in the beauty blogger world. This powder comes very high on the list of high street products so I knew I had to try it out, and I'm not disappointed!

First off; how gorgeous is the packaging? Seriously in love with Soap&Glory's look. It really stands apart from all other products. I've had it a week and I still haven't thrown away the box! And of course the product delivers just the way a translucent powder should. I've been using a light brush of it in my daily make up to set my foundation and concealer and I really love the consistency, not too cakey but gives just the right amount of matt to my face. I've also taken to carrying it in my bag this week and it's been a god send! I have to do quite a lot of walking in my week, without a car my legs are my mode of transportation. Unfortunately at this time of year, all that walking can give me a little sheen shall we say. But a sweep of this across my T zone when I reach my destination and I look fresh as a daisy again.
So all in all I am exceptionally happy with this product. It's the most I've ever spent on a make up product before, budget is my middle name, but judging about how little of this product I need per application, I am hopeful it will last me a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment