Friday 12 September 2014

Today I Love | Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Pen

Who hasn't heard good things about the famous Kat Von D liner?? Well I am here to tell you that those good things are all true! This liner is just fabulous ...

Oh the nib, so sleek and precise! Until now I've only used the pots of gel with the little brush and the definition you can achieve with this pen in comparison just blows the gel pot out of the water.

I also have quite hooded eye lids, so I've always had to keep any eye liner really thin to avoid it rubbing off on my upper lid but I'd still manage to get a smudgy line appearing as the day went on. It was just unavoidable with any liner in the tiniest line but no more! The Kat Von D Liner dries perfectly, quickly and lasts all day! I've been having so much fun creating thicker liner shapes without the worry of any smudging, or any random line in the middle of my eye lid.

The amount of times I accidentally start to rub my eye during the day, forgetting my mascara and liner! But with this fabulous liner I'm always pleasantly surprised, after I've fumbled in my bag for a mirror expecting to see black smeared across my face, it's always looking as perfect as it did when I applied it.
Next time I have the opportunity to get to a Sephora, or someone can on my behalf, I'm going to be buying a lifetime supply of this beautiful liner! I anticipate never using another liner again!

No comments:

Post a Comment