Monday 3 November 2014

M&S Mango, Pineapple & Passion Fruit Smoothie

It's that time of year where the whole world is raving about Pumkin Spice Latte's and guys, I have to confess, I actually don't drink coffee! ... or tea! I will sip the once in a blue moon hot chocolate but I never have that craving for a hot beverage no matter how cold it is outside.
I like my drink's fruity and thirst quenching, which 90% of the time means squash of varying flavours, but I sure do love a good smoothie. Here is where I introduce you to my favourite drink this autumn, the Marks & Spencer's Mango, Pineapple and Passion Fruit smoothie.
This stuff is d e l i c i o u s and I am obsessed. I love it so much I just had to feature it on my blog.
So smooth and thick, bursting with fruity flavour, and contains one of your five a day!
Who can say no?? Not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment