Monday 19 January 2015

Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub

I'm definitely a bit behind on the whole Lush Lip Scrubs thing; but last week I stopped by the enticingly scented heavenly store that is Lush and picked up their Popcorn flavoured one. Oooh my sweet, sweet, Christ on a bike! This scrub smells, tastes and is all round amazing!
With caster sugar and sea salt to scrub away any dead skin; then coconut and jojoba oils moisturise your lips leaving them feeling so soft and smooth. I've always had dry lips, especially at this time of year and I can slip into the habit of nibbling at the dead skin! (Yepp, gross! I know)
Using this scrub, followed by a bit of what ever lip balm I have to hand, has greatly improved the application of lipsticks. Bold, matt lips look 100x better on smooth moisturised lips. I'm excited to rock some of my lip products with more confidence now I know they won't be exaggerating any dry patches.
£5.50 might seem a lot for a 'little lip scrub' but it is honestly worth it! The product works wonders and you only need the tiniest amount to see results so it's going to last you a while.
What's your favourite Lush product?

No comments:

Post a Comment